Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Patriots Can Suck My Balls




I hate to ostracize an entire segment of readers with my first post, but most Pats fans can't read anyway.
I am Greg, a.k.a. Shenanigans, and I'll be adding my two cents, which will range from moderately humorous and moderately insightful to neither humorous nor insightful. Regardless, I hope you all tingle with anticipation of my future ramblings.
My Posts will discuss football, as well as Basketball, Baseball, and whatever other sports related nonsense I feel like blathering on about.
I am from New York, and my sporting allegiances are unabashedly slanted toward my New York Homerism. With that said, allow me to official say...

New York Giants= Super Bowl Champs
New England Patriots= Individuals who can suck my balls

No comments: